Jan 13 at Black Ash
Jan 27 at Union City
Feb 10 at Meadville
Feb 24 at Sandy Lake
Mar 10 at Erie
Mar 17 at Edinboro
Apr 7 at Black Ash (Post Season)
Click here for 2019 FCV Winter Scores
League rules and fees:
• Sign up Times; 9:00am until 2:00pm.
• Team (club) dues – $25.00
• Each shooter, except Juniors, pays a one time $7.00 trophy fee.
• Junior shooters are defined as being 18 and under and not attending college.
• Target fee (50) – $8.00
• Shooter must make all regular shoots to be eligible for HOA award. Score at Post-Season is the tie breaker for HOA award.
• Must make 3 shoots for classification at the Post-Season shoot. Shooters without classification must shoot in highest class and his/her score cannot be used for team total.
• WHEN SHOOTING IS COMPLETED AND BEFORE LEAVING THE FIELD, EACH SHOOTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING HIS/HER SCORE. ALSO ONE SHOOTER FROM THE SQUAD MUST SIGN THE SCORE SHEET, MAKING ALL SCORES FINAL.
• All NSSA rules apply.