May 19 at Union City
June 9 at Meadville
July 21 at Black Ash
August 4 at Sandy Lake
August 18 at Union City (Post-Season shoot)
League rules and fees:
• Sign up Times; 9:00am until 1:00pm.
• Team (club) dues – $25.00
• Each shooter, except Juniors, pays a one time $7.00 trophy fee.
• Junior shooters are defined as being 18 and under and not attending college.
• Target fee (50) – $8.00
• !! NEW RULE !! IF A CLUB FIELDS LESS THAN 5 SHOOTERS AT A SHOOT, THAT CLUB IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE $8.00 TARGET FEE FOR EACH MISSING SHOOTER.
• Shooter must make all regular shoots to be eligible for HOA award. Score at Post-Season is the tie breaker for HOA award.
• Must make 2 shoots for classification at the Post-Season shoot. Shooters without classification must shoot in highest class and his/her score cannot be used for team total.
• WHEN SHOOTING IS COMPLETED AND BEFORE LEAVING THE FIELD, EACH SHOOTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING HIS/HER SCORE. ALSO ONE SHOOTER FROM THE SQUAD MUST SIGN THE SCORE SHEET, MAKING ALL SCORES FINAL.
• All NSSA rules apply.
• Black Ash – Clark Rd (off rt 27) Guys Mills, PA 16327
• Edinboro – 16725 Hecker Rd (just west of Middle Rd), Cambridge Springs, PA 16403
• Erie – 7243 Thomas Rd McKean, PA 16426
• Meadville – 20600 Ryan Rd Meadville, PA 16335
• Sandy Lake – 91 Sportsmen’s Club Ln Sandy Lake, PA 16145
• Union City – 18520 Hungry Run Rd Union City, PA 16438