Jan 12 at Erie
Jan 26 at Union City
Feb 9 at Meadville
Feb 23 at Sandy Lake
Mar 15 at Edinboro
Mar 29 at Erie (Post-Season Shoot)
Click here to see 2020 FCV Winter Scores
League rules and fees:
- Sign up Times; 9:00am until 2:00pm.
- Team (club) dues – $25.00
- Each shooter, except Juniors, pays a one time $7.00 trophy fee.
- Junior shooters are defined as being 18 and under and not attending college.
- Target fee (50) – $8.00
- Shooter must make all regular shoots to be eligible for HOA award. Score at Post-Season is the tie breaker for HOA award.
- Must make 3 shoots for classification at the Post-Season shoot. Shooters without classification must shoot in highest class and his/her score cannot be used for team total.
- WHEN SHOOTING IS COMPLETED AND BEFORE LEAVING THE FIELD, EACH SHOOTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING HIS/HER SCORE. ALSO ONE SHOOTER FROM THE SQUAD MUST SIGN THE SCORE SHEET, MAKING ALL SCORES FINAL.
- All NSSA rules apply.
- Edinboro – 16725 Hecker Rd (just west of Middle Rd), Cambridge Springs, PA 16403
- Erie – 7243 Thomas Rd McKean, PA 16426
- Meadville – 20600 Ryan Rd Meadville, PA 16335
- Sandy Lake – 91 Sportsmen’s Club Ln Sandy Lake, PA 16145
- Union City – 18520 Hungry Run Rd Union City, PA 16438